Thursday 19 July 2012

Prima Easel Card ....

Hello again

Just popping in today with an Easel Card I made using the Nature's Garden Collection by Prima.

Easel Cards are super easy to make and very effective.
Next month I hope to do a Step by Step Tutorial for you.
For this card, I used Raven Bazzill for my base and
the Natures Garden Fairy Paper (#950057) for my pattern.

Natures Garden Fairy Paper-Natures Garden Fairy Paper
The pretty Prima flower was a little too cream for the colour scheme,
so I misted it lightly in a Mauve Chalk Mist to match the papers - I used the same colour mist on the Imaginaurim Desgns Butterflies.
Namazzi Ivory 2pk-Namazzi Ivory 2pk
 #557218 Namazzi Ivory 2pk

The border punches add a nice border on the card. I used these two punches (2 of my faves)
Martha Stewart Vine Trim Double Edge Punch-Martha Stewart,Vine Trim, Double Edge Punch
#42-70018 Martha Stewart Vine Trim Double Edge Punch

Natures Garden Pearls and Crystals-Natures Garden Pearls and Crystals
I trimmed down the bling crystal to fit ... Natures Garden Pearls and Crystals (#554194)


Natures Garden Perle Bebe 12pk-Natures Garden Perle Bebe 12pk  
I also lightly misted the flower from Natures Garden Perle Bebe 12pk(#555856) and added a couple of Ivory Green Tara Roses


Natures Garden Alphabet Stickers-Natures Garden Alphabet Stickers
The  Natures Garden Alphabet Stickers (#555368) are perfect for custom sentiments!


For all the materials pop over to the Sassy Scrapper website:  www.sassyscrapper.com.au


So that's my Easel Card!

Have a fabulous Thursday and stay safe!

Natalie May
www.happydaks.blogspot.com

1 comment:

09 10