Monday 9 July 2012

Use Those Scraps!

Hi everyone! It's Sam Hauzer here, with another layout to share using the We R Memory Keepers Anthologie range. This was the last layout I created with my dt kit, and I used up pretty much every little scrap...


Products used - WRMK Everyday Moments, Defined, Phraseology, Vintage AlphaAnthologies Layered Chipboard Words, Prima Miss Godivas Mermaid 9pk,


As you can see, I didn't have much left to work with! The striped paper and the red papers were just tiny little strips that I cut in half and placed behind the paper the photo and journalling is on. I know if I didn't use them straight away, they'd end up sitting in my scraps box forever! Even though it's simple, I'm happy with this layout. It's another photo and another memory scrapped - not every layout has to be a masterpiece.

So next time you finish scrapping with a particular range, have a look at your scraps and see if you can squeeze another layout out of it. You just might surprise yourself!

1 comment:

  1. This is a really neat LO...MUST get rid of some of my scraps, too....I really like your flowers - & they're not 'girl' ones - so they work so well here:):):)

    ReplyDelete

09 10