Wednesday 27 February 2013

October Afternoon Woodland Park Layout.....

Hi,

Rikki here and its the last share of the month for me. I have to say this range has pushed me to work with things I normally wouldn't and the experience of that has been amazing because I wouldn't have been able to create my next share..... and I am a little sad that I have no more October Afternoon Woodland Park paper left might have to go shopping at Sassy Scrapper's store....


As you can see this particular paper from Woodland Park had inspired me to get the sewing machine out and add some finer details....


The Woodland Park Miscellany embellishment pack came in hand, it was the perfect background and easy to do....

 
 
The  Prima Soubrette Blues flowers work and complement the Green Tara flowers.....
 
 
Ever wonder what to do with the wire in the back of flowers rather than cutting it off? Just wrap it around then end of a pen to make a little spring....
 
Woodland Park Miscellany
 Green Tara
Jillibean Soup Newberg Navy Alphas


Prima Soubrette Blues flowers


 
So I hope this inspires you and don't forget to go shopping at Sassy Scrapper's (before I go and buy more of this range, my DH thanks you in advance lol :P )



2 comments:

  1. Wow Rikki beautiful layout,that photo is so sweet...hugs Anita..xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! I love it! Great range! Sooo tempted now! Lol!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete

09 10