Wednesday 3 April 2013

Show us your Stuff Winner and March Challenge Winner ...

Happy Wednesday Scrappy Friends...
Can you believe its Wednesday again and the start of a new month...How quickly time flies when you are having fun...
Firstly, we would like to announce the winner of last months Show us your Stuff and we are thrilled to Congratulate: Nicky Normandale...
Thankyou so much Nicky for sharing your gorgeous work with us and an American Crafts Pack is coming your way... Also, a big thankyou to everyone that took the time to send in there entries, we enjoyed seeing all your great work..
Dont forget to play along with us again every Wednesday this month and why dont  you add our sketch to your entry for a double chance of winning...We would love to see your entries...
This months prize is :
3 packs of Prima Blooms.. (pic to come)


More Winners...

The team and I are also excited to announce the winner of our March Sketch Challenge...

Congratulations to: Sandra..
Sandra, please email us at: sassyscrapper@wideband.net.au and we will email you your Store voucher...
Here is Sandra's winning layout..
Stay tuned for the New April Sketch coming very soon..
Have a great day and dont forget to pop into the Shop where we have lots of great new products..
Olga..xxx

www.sassyscrapper.com.au


6 comments:

  1. Oh My Goodness, I'm thrilled to be a winner at Sassy Scrapper, I was just about to place an order when I saw my prize, thanks so much Olga.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just posted on my facebook page https://www.facebook.com/KiandraKreations

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much Olga, you have totally made my day! Congratulations Sandra xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats lovely ladies...Definately Well deserved..xxx

    ReplyDelete

09 10