Saturday 15 June 2013

"Hello....you are wonderful"

Hi again, It's Ebony again just to share another layout with you.
Don't fall over I have actually used a patterned paper for my background!!!! It doesn't happen very often but I LOVED this paper from the "Here and Now" collection by Echo Park and just had to use it!
 Once again I have created interest on my background by using some yellow water colour paint and some black machine stitching!

And the main feature of my layout is again another of the "Heidi Swapp" acrylic tags1 I am LOVING using these!! A new addiction I think , lol!
You can see also more of the yummy Echo Park stickers and I have cut out some stars from kraft cardstock and added some little sequins.


I have used some cotton to create a rough frame around my photo!



So there you have another layout! Hope you like and I am pleased to read that some of you have been trying my tip for my splattered backgrounds from last week! Have fun!!!
Eb xxxx
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. lovin your page and i really love the colours..xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty loving the bright colors!!

    ReplyDelete

09 10