Friday 9 August 2013

Here I am...

Hello lovely Sassy friends!
For reasons unexplained, I have had a Bryan Adams song in my head for ages! 
I was listening to it a while ago and the words just stuck in my head. 
I figured they could make a great title, and I've used them today, in this sort of self-reflective layout using the gorgeous Carta Bella's 'Hello Again' and our wonderful August sketch.
 These graphic hearts on the 'Small Floral' page were just crying out to be fussy cut! 
I've applied some Ranger Distress Crackle Paint on a couple, for added depth and interest.
Mixing my title up with some thickers, Silhouette die cuts and homemade snippets.
On the base layer, I have used a simple resist technique 
using embossing powders and Color Shine. 
HOW TO:

1. Lay your template over the paper and using a dauber, 
apply Versamark or similar embossing ink

2. Once you are happy with the area, cover with embossing powder of your choice. 
(Note: If you wish to keep the original colour or pattern, use clear powder.)

3. Apply heat

4. Spritz with a mist of your choice

5. Wipe off excess mist with paper towel or tissue

You can also use this technique with stamps to create great effects!
This is the August sketch. Hopefully you will be able to join us!


And if you also want to have Bryan with you for the weekend, this is the song! lol



Wishing you a wonderful weekend.
Till next time!

Chantalle














Photobucket

2 comments:

09 10