Saturday 14 September 2013

A little more Sunshine In My Soul

Hi everyone!  Stacey back again to share with you another creation using Glitz collection Sunshine In My Soul.  This time I opted to use the brown and blue out of the collection.  YES, I actually used brown, definitely not a colour I scrap with but I do love the way this came together.  I think the blue and brown really compliment each other.
 
 
 "Everyday"
 

 

 
I really enjoyed working with this TCW circle stencil, it's really fun and when mixed with some Shimmerz it gave a great effect.
 



 
A little paper tear and some distressing.
 



 
What's a layout without Prima flowers?  I just couldn't help myself to layer a few in here.
 





 
 
Don't forget to hop around on the Sassy blog hop this month.  There are some fantastic prizes to be won, so grab a coffee and enjoy the inspiration.
 
I hope you enjoyed my layout today!  See you next week :)
 
Here are some of the lovely products I used on this project.  You can find them here in the Sassy Scrapper store!
 
 
 
Sunshine In my Soul Ledger
 



Sunshine In my Soul Stripe Paper
 
 

 
 
  Mini Sachet Lakeside Mulberry




 
Fresh Style Flair Buttons




The Crafters Workshop 12x12 Cut Circles
 




Sunshine in my Soul 12x12 Titles and Accents Stickers




 
 
Maggie Holmes Fabric Bows
 
 


Prima Interlude Turquoise
 
 

 
 
 
Dazzlerz Gummy Berry Blue
Photobucket

2 comments:

09 10