Saturday 21 September 2013

Hello!!!

Hi everyone!  Welcome to my last post here as Guest Designer for the month of September.  I just want to thank Olga and the dt girls for having me for the month.  These girls really create beautiful things.  I had loads of fun playing with some lovely goodies Olga sent me.  I  loved the Collection Sunshine In My Soul by Glitz.  I am really enjoying creating with yellow at the moment.  It is such a happy colour!

I would also like to remind you of the Sassy Scrapper blog hop.  It is still running until the end of the month so be sure to hop along to win some really fantastic prizes.  One of them being a $50 voucher from the store.  How awesome is that!!!  You can find all of the details here :)

Okay, so here is my layout to share today.


"Hello. I Love You"





As always, I used a lot of Shimmerz on my page.  I blended the Dazzlerz Dreamsicle  paint into the background by using a small amount of water, just toning the colour back to blend with the yellow paper.




I also added a little bit of stamping to my project.  I really like the contrast of the black ink with the bright colours.






I love using all of my Enamelz products as is, instead of heat embossing them.  I love the texture they give when sprinkled straight from the pot!!

 
 
 
Thankyou all for joining me at Sassy Scrappers this month xo
 
 
 
Here are a few items I used of my project.  You can find them at the Sassy Scrappers online store here !!!
 
Sunshine In my Soul Floral
 



Sunshine In my Soul Stripe Paper



Dazzlerz Dreamsicle



Shimmerz Jilted Jade







Shimmerz Gold Digger Enamelz




Prima Flowers Interlude Turquoise





Prima Flowers Divine Flower Stem Yellow

Freckled Fawn Ombre Yellow Enamel Dew Drops





Sunshine in my Soul 12x12 Titles and Accents Stickers






Maggie Holmes Fabric Bows






Fresh Style Flair Buttons

 
Have a great day
Stacey..xxx 
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. It's been a joy to see your creations Stacey! Thanks for joining us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning page Stacey. Thanks so much for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete

09 10