Friday 6 September 2013

Roller Girl

Hello Sassy friends!

Great to be able to share with you on this fine Friday morning!

September has rolled around and this month, I am loving playing with the new 
Cut & Paste 'Adorbs' collection from My Mind's Eye!
I seem to have a problem with fussy cutting shapes out of patterned paper at the moment!
These little speech bubbles were calling to me (literally!)
I've used my Silhouette Cameo to cut a custom title on some scrap paper. I used the negative to make a stencil, over which I've inked some super bright magenta with a dauber. To finish off, I've given it a paint-like effect by using clear embossing powder over the top.
The Lattice pattern on this Heidi Swapp template goes beautifully with this collection of papers. Here I've misted over the stencil, and once dry, highlighted a few areas with some vibrant Luminarte in 'Sunburst'. 
Don't forget we are sporting a Blog Hop this month. 
You have all of September to pop around the DT's blogs and we also have a very special Guest Designer Stacey Young joining in the hopping fun too! 

Wishing you a fabulous weekend!

Chantalle

















Photobucket

1 comment:

09 10