Friday 25 October 2013

Halloween Cool!

Hello Sassy Friends!

Hope you've had a good week. Our thoughts go out to any of our friends 
who have been affected by the bushfires. Please stay safe.

I'm changing pace and bringing you a Glitz Raven layout today. 
I have had SO much fun with this collection this month and I'm counting the days 
until we can take our big bunch of spooky kiddies out to cruise the streets, looking for treats!
Eye see you!! I bought the title cut from the Silhouette store 
and popped a fabulous giant rhinestone over the letter 'o'.
My hunt for orange embellies led me to my pack of Pink Paislee 'Hey Kid' ephemera. 
I cannot tell you how cool they are. Seriously. 
The webs are an old Bo Bunny stamp from my stash. I first stamped them using white ink, but they looked a bit flat, so I popped some clear embossing powder over the top and blasted those babies!


Don't forget our challenge this month!
Scraplift one of the DT's ... There's still time to enter.
You choose which Design Team Member and any one of the pages/projects (hint hint!)
 they create this month.
Link your entry using the linky tool on the right of the blog

Wishing you a fabulous weekend!

Chantalle x



Raven Lines PaperRaven Triangles PaperRaven Chevron PaperRaven 12x12 Titles & Accents StickersRaven Whatnots


Here and Now Chalkboard Light PinkRaven Giant RhinesstonesHey Kid Ephemera  Color Wash Clear Stamps
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10