Wednesday 13 November 2013

Crate Paper and Gelatos page layout with Video Tutorial



Hello Scrappers, Leonie here today.

I'm sharing a lovely page I created using the delightful Flea Market Collection by 
Maggie Holmes for Crate Paper.
I've teamed it up with a background I made using Design Memory Craft Gelatos.  
All of which you can find in the Sassy Scrapper Store. 


Here's a video I made showing how I put my page together. 
I've included lots of general little tips and some fun techniques I like to use with 
Gelatos and the Faber Castell tool sets. 
Enjoy. :)


All the products I used in the video are linked below to where you can find them in the 
Sassy Scrapper Store.
Thanks for stopping by.
Cheers,
Maggie Holmes Flea Market 12x12 Vellum Paper Maggie Holmes Flea Market Heirloom Cutouts Paper Maggie Holmes Flea Market Treasure Paper Maggie Holmes Flea Market Jenna Paper 
Maggie Holmes Flea Market Market Paper Maggie Holmes Flea Market Gold Doily Bel Canto Yellow 6pk
 Maggie Holmes Flea Market 12x12 Adhesive Chipboard Maggie Holmes Flea Market Border and Accent Stickers Maggie Holmes Flea Market Ephemera Pack Maggie Holmes Flea Market Resin Flowers
Faber Castell Gelatos Gift Set  Faber Castell Gelatos Mix and Match Mist Maker Set


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Great layout - love the journaling around the page - and awesome video - thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous layout and a great video Leonie, loved every minute.

    ReplyDelete

09 10