Wednesday 27 November 2013

October Challenge Winner...

Goodmorning Scrappy Friends... Olga here today feeling a little embarrassed...Can you believe I forgot about drawing a winner for the October Challenge???  Well yep, I did... Thanks to the lovely ladies that messaged me yesterday to remind me..
We have had amazing entries for this challenge, so much so that the DT and I could not decide on a winner, so we have  randomly drawn a winner out of a bowl...hehehe....
 The October Winner is: 
Congratulations Judith Armstrong....
Please email me at: sassyscrapper@wideband.net.au with your details 
and we will arrange your Store voucher..
Many thanks for all your support Scrappy friends, we love hearing from you and receiving your messages, we also love seeing your work, so please keep sending it through..
Have a happy scrappy day
Love Olga..xxx
PS: dont forget to pop over to the shop for lots of new goodies..Sassy Scrapper SHOP
Photobucket

1 comment:

09 10