Tuesday 12 November 2013

Prima Delight- Heaven Sent

Hi There!

One of the hottest trends right now is feathers! I'm really loving them & I think they look gorgeous in the Prima Delight collection. But the Prima resin feathers they are just WOW!!! so gorgeous & shabby chic looking or can be funked up with some paints/mists. I couldn't help myself & I had to use them on another page!


I'm still chuckling at the title I chose for this page Heaven Sent. My little Evie Jools is far from an Angel but hey a Mum can pretend can't she!! 

I just love the softness in this collection & love the mix of peach/blue/green. So pretty!


I'm also crushing on this Prima brick stamp too! (& it is a total bargain for just $2.95!)
The left feather is the resin & the right is a fussy cut feather from the papers
Another fav the Prima resin key!

Products Used
Prima Delight Delicate paper
Prima Delight Destinations paper
Prima Delight Delightful paper
Prima Delight Tickets & tags
Prima Delightful flowers #1
Prima Delightful flowers #2
Prima Tatiana Coral flowers
Prima Resin Feathers
Prima Resin Keys
Prima Miss Godivas Blush
Prima Clear Stamp #12

You can find Prima Delight in the shop here 

Thanks for looking!

Cheers
Shell XX


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Oh gorgeous Shell, this is my latest fave of yours, I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh this is so beautiful Shell! Love the stamping and flowers and yes the Feathers are WOW! :)

    ReplyDelete

09 10