Wednesday 18 December 2013

Heidi Swapp - Believe

Hello Leonie here, welcome to my last post for this year.
This time next week it will be Christmas and I still have quite a bit of wrapping to do!!
Have you finished all that you need to do before the big day?
Well, I have a lovely bright Christmas page to share with you today.
Every Christmas since I can remember after our feast at lunchtime we all gather around Santa (who has arrived after a very long nights work to deliver a couple more gifts) for a group photo.
Here is last years group photo scrapped just in time for this years to be taken!

I'm mad about sequins lately and just love these packets in the Sassy Scrapper Shop {HERE}
They come in a range of shades from purple, pink, browns, blues and black and white.

Sequin Kit Greens 7mm

I'm adding a handful of these sparkly lovelies to most pages lately. 




I've embellished my page with some lovely Manor House Creations flowers.  There is a large range of lovely Manor House blooms in the Sassy Shop {HERE}

I wish you all a safe and very Merry Christmas. 
Cheers,
Leonie Neal-Dawson

Believe 12x12 Paper Pad Believe EphemeraSnug Hug Seam Binding in Chalk White per mtr
Colour Shine Spritz Chartreuse 2oz Finnley Giant Roller Doodle Curvy Chevron
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10