Friday 27 December 2013

Keep calm and jingle on

Hello Sassy Friends!

I can't believe, that with a flurry, it's all over. I'm already having withdrawal symptoms! 
For various reasons, this Christmas was slightly less festive for my family, 
but we jingled on nevertheless.

I'm just sharing a few more of the cards I made this year. 
A bit of a mixed bag, but one thing I realise is what a love of kraft I have. 
It's such a versatile product, lending itself beautifully to any shade my little heart desires!

This one makes use of some pretty scraps I have leftover. 

I used my Silhouette to cut a couple of 'december' titles (using Heidi Swapp 
months brushes, which you can purchase online.) This is the negative which I couldn't 
bear to part with, so I've backed it with some Pink Paislee City Sidewalks 'Santa's Workshop' 
which is available inshore.  It also features some parcel tags and glitter chipboard 
snowflakes from the same collection.
More chipboard snowflakes - Basic Grey & Pink Paislee, Core'dinations embossed 
card stock and Pink Paislee 'Artisan' label
This card makes use of the 'december' cut file, which I've given a good dose of glossy accents
 to give it some dimension. The background papers are from a Pink Paislee 'Snow Village' 
digital pack you can download. I've teamed them with a Heidi Swapp 'Believe' 
vellum ephemera, some fussy cut snowflakes from the 'City Sidewalks' 
(one popped into my Epiphany crafts tool) and finished with some sequins.

I hope you enjoyed a very merry Christmas, and wish you all a cracking start to 2014!

Thank you for your support this year!

Chantalle x
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10