Friday 3 January 2014

Live Pink

Hello and Happy New Year Sassy friends!
Hopefully the start to 2014 has been a kind one!
We are all feeling full of possibilities 'round these parts. I certainly was a couple of weeks ago 
when I  threw my hat into the ring over at Pink Paislee. 
I was unsuccessful, but my friend Gail Lindner, (a name lots of you will be familiar with) made it! 
I was very pleased with the projects I sent in for consideration and I thought I'd share them with you as all the goodies can be found in the Sassy Store.

This layout uses a Heidi Swapp Memory File. I've popped it into my Silhouette 
machine and used a cut file to create a large subtitle. I've dotted some of my fave 
Confetti rub ons inside the lettering.
The gap at the top of the file was too short for my needs, so I trimmed off the top part 
and replaced it lower down, sewing the edges shut. 
This then created multiple pockets where I can pop bits and hide my journalling. 
'Hey Kid' ephemera was perfect for this playful layout.

A card I created

On the front I've used a mixed bag of embellishments... a die cut frame, a clear pocket, some ephemera, brads, enamel dots and sequins.

Lastly, I created this cute t-shirt for Erin using the Color Wash stamp set. 
She was more than happy to play model for me!

Thank you for stopping by today. Wishing you a fabulous weekend!


Color Wash Clear Stamps    Hey Kid Ephemera    Portfolio EphemeraPortfolio Photo Frames

PINK PAISLEE City Sidewalks Parcel Tags   Color Wash Watercolour Tags   Color Wash Chip Title StickersMixed Company Memory Files KitMixed Company EphemeraMixed Company Confetti RubonsColour Shine Spritz Mint Green 2ozColour Shine Citron

Photobucket

4 comments:

09 10