Wednesday 22 January 2014

Studio Calico Printshop 2

Hello Sassy Scrappers I'm just popping in to share another layout I created with papers and embellishments from the the super cool Studio Calico Printshop range which you can find in the Sassy store.



I used a Prima stencil to create the starry texture and Dylusions Ink Sprays to colour it, all available in the Sassy Shop.


I really like the stitched journal cards that 
Come in the Print Shop range and you can see here I've cut one of them up and used the stitched arrows to direct the eye towards my photo. 


The vellum star stickers in this range are also very cute as of course are the ever popular Flair Buttons. 


So what do you think of the Printshop range? 
I created this page for the current challenge at Once Upon A Sketch. Thanks for stopping by.  
Cheers, Leonie Neal-Dawson

Here are some of the gorgeous products I have used from the Printshop Collection, all available in the Sassy shop now...Sassy Shop Here:











4 comments:

  1. ouch ...lovin your layout Leonie..xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the stars! and your background work is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow and more wow, love the background and those stars look amazing, love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I gasped so much I LOOOVE your layout ! wowowowow !!!

    ReplyDelete

09 10