Tuesday 7 January 2014

Studio Calico - PrintShop

Hello Sassy Scrappers and Welcome to the first of my shares for 2014. 


I have a couple of pages to show you using the Studio Calico - Print Shop Range. 
I love this range the patterned papers are quite funky and some of the embellishments are super sweet. 


See the 'Hello' word. It's a printed transparency it comes in a pack with a range of sentiments and different patterns. I glued it down and traced around it with a black sharpie.


The black circle stitched stamp is by Prima. It's so cool!! I'm going to get a lot of use out of this stamp. I blended Gelatos to colour the circles and stuck some of the Printshop papers in the larger circles. 


The printshop range from Studio Calico also comes with these small badges and  @ and & shaped paper clips. The cloud stickers are also from a printshop sticker sheet. 


Thanks for stopping by you can see this Studio Calico range in the Sassy Scrapper store Here. 
Cheers 
Leonie.

Products Used:     Gelatos & Printshop Collections













1 comment:

09 10