Tuesday 4 March 2014

G45 Sweet Sentiments

Hi There!

A new month means a new collection!! This month I have the pleasure of creating with Graphic 45 Sweet Sentiment. There are some gorgeous vintage images & florals to fussy cut & a mix of feminine mauves, pinks & blues.
 
 
The background is Kaisercraft Base Coat II collection mixed with different layers of Sweet Sentiment patterns
The flowers were fussy cut from the Violet Bouquet paper. I have layered a sweet sentiments chipboard piece with the flowers.

The alphas are from the Sweet Sentiment sticker sheet

A mix of Prima & Petaloo flowers 
 
Products from the Sassy Shop
G45 Sweet Sentiment Violet Bouquet paper
G45 Sweet Sentiment Heart Song paper
G45 Sweet Sentiment Spring has Sprung paper
G45 Sweet Sentiment Chipboard
G45 Sweet Sentiment Sticker Sheet
Prima Avante lilac
Prima Akran Rosy Fabric flower
 
You can find Sweet Sentiment in the shop here
 
Don't forget to check out our new mood board challenge for the month of March! Details are on the side bar
 
Thanks for looking!
Cheers
Shell
 
 
 
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I'll make a confession, I'm not a fan of Graphic 45, in fact I do not have a single paper from them. But Shell, there you have captivated me and you made me love these papers! Your page is fabulous and perfect with this wonderful picture.

    ReplyDelete

09 10