Saturday 3 May 2014

you are my forever and ever - MY FAVOURITE THINGS

Hi ..
Anita here with you today sharing my take on the moodboard 
 using the bright and fun patterned papers from
 Heidi Swapp - MY FAVOURITE THINGS






it was my daughters birthday on Anzac day and one of her gifts was a cheetah onesie
she was super excited to put it on



over on the heidi Swapp blog you find the freebie printables
with one of the printables i used it in my silhouette studio and traced and cut it out on black cardstock for my title
i flicked green and pink paint to match my layout and a few flicks of mister huey's inky black
punched out some butterfly's out of glitter cardstock and added a few rhinestones

and punched a few butterfly's out of some glitter cardstock

here are the products in the shop ive used




Preorder Favourite Things Mixed Floral PaperPreorder Favourite Things Rainbow Rounds PaperPreorder Favourite Things Wordy Paper
Rhinestones Soft PinkRhinestones Mint GreenPaint Hot PinkPaint Grass GreenMister Hueys Inky Black



Happy Crafting

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10