Friday 13 June 2014

Tough Stuff - Bella Blvd

TGIF Sassy Friends!

I will admit, I am a touch confused as to what day it actually is. 
Having had a long weekend and my DH home for a couple of days, 
I'm thinking today feels more like Tuesday than Friday!

Creating with fabulous Bella Blvd collections once again, this time it's all boy!
Rough and tough, I've got my big boy and his mates 
enjoying the outdoors playing laser skirmish.
Bella's 'Max' Collection, with it's cammo papers were exactly what I needed 
to capture the fun of this day. I wanted a recurring '8' on the page - for the 
big number on the envelope, I cut a large number on my Silhouette 
and used it as a once-off template with tinted Versamark.
Create intrigue by hiding a pattern behind a die cut shape. 
Some of the alphas have been raised on foam tape so I could 
squish them together a bit, plus it gives a great sense of dimension.
 
The envelope opens to reveal more photos and hidden journalling, 
held together with a brad so you can swivel it to view the contents.

Thank you so much for stopping by today - don't forget to avoid 
the ladders, black cats and pavement cracks ;)
Wishing you all a fabulous weekend!

Chantalle x
 



2 comments:

  1. What a great LO !! I am happy to know this collection thanks to you, that's a real and interesting one for our boys pictures !! Thank you !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Experience the thrill of outdoor laser tag skirmish in a new and exciting way.
    It’s an ideal activity for kids and teenagers birthday parties!
    Mobile laser tag is an exciting, new and fun way to experience the thrill of outdoor skirmish.

    laser skirmish sydney

    ReplyDelete

09 10