Friday 22 August 2014

Me & Mr Sunshine

Hello Sassy Friends and happy Friday to you!

I'm sure you have seen this masking technique on layouts dotted about the web.
I have been very keen to try it out and found a great, easy to apply tutorial
to get the effect on my hybrid layout using Simple Stories 'Good Day Sunshine'.

 I initially thought I'd do an 8.5 x 11 layout and planned the image to suit. 
After it was printed, I felt it lacked punch, so I mounted it onto a sheet 
of 12x12 which I found more visually appealing. 
I love the canvass-like texture of printing onto cardstock.
The word 'Summer' is spelled out in the chipboard stickers
You can make up any combination you like :)
I've had fun playing with the viewfinders that I fussy cut 
from a fun sheet of 'Enjoy the View' paper. Some have been mounted, some chopped, you can even enjoy turning some that have brads in the centre.
If you want to give the masking effect a go,
you can click here for the tutorial and free mask download!

Thank you so much for popping in. Have a great weekend!

Chantalle


1 comment:

09 10