Monday 18 August 2014

Project Life | Week 29...

Hi there Project Lifers!! Welcome to another PL blog post Week 29 | July 14 - 20.  It's Leanne here today and this week I am continuing to play with the fabulous August Project Life kit.  Have you checked it out in store yet?
 

This week I have focused on photos - iPhone photos that is.  Every single image for this week has been captured on my phone.  Clearly I neglected my grown up camera during this time! *grin*
 




To balance the high volume of photos on this week's spread, I've kept my title pocket clean and simple.  This PL card could have been allocated for more journaling but instead I've opted for a cluster of layers, created from the embellishments included in the August kit.
 

 
As I was scrolling through the photos on my phone I discovered that I had quite a number of them which I wanted to include.  Lots of photos and minimal photo pockets usually means a few photo collages for me!  LOL!

 
Again, to offset the number of photos, I made sure I put aside areas specific for journaling.  I typed directly onto the Kaisercraft Captured Moments PL cards.
 

When it comes to journaling certain aspects of the week, I try to keep the content relating to the photos, found nearby or at least on the same page.



On page two, the Simple Stories Photo Flip pockets have once again come to my rescue.  I've added extra photos beneath and to the back of the altered PL card.


 
The filler card on this page has been left as is.  The sentiment alone, was enough for me.  I simply trimmed the Teresa Collins patterned paper down to size. 
 

 
Because I couldn't fit all the information I wanted onto the spread, I've included a QR Code.  This little video shares more detail of my son visiting our local War Plane Museum.
 


 
When I have a lot of photos to include, I try to keep in mind the colours that will be shared.  Including a few black and white photos counteracts any clashing colours that may come across with the everyday photo captures. 
 
Thanks for visiting today...x
 
Project Life - August Kit
Captured Moments 12x12 Multi Pocket Pages 2
 
Simple Stories Sn@p Photo Flip Pockets Variety Pack
Photobucket

2 comments:

09 10