Friday 8 August 2014

Shades of Summer

Hello Sassy Friends!
 
Another week has simply flown and I'm back already, to share this layout 
created with Simple Stories 'Good Day Sunshine'
 The gorgeous collection celebrates all things sunny. It has me dreaming 
of warmer days (especially with my boys suffering a nasty flu-like 
virus at the moment!) I mention all the things we are looking 
forward to, like longer days and watermelon!
Some rainbow stitching coordinates perfectly 
with the shades and I had 'neat' fun with stamping splats rather 
than risking real ones going wrong! Lol
It's an easy concept and lots of fun. Erin helped me sort ephemera 
and stickers into the various colours - scrapping is educational too! ;)
 Thank you so much for taking the time to pop in!

Have a great weekend!

Chantalle




1 comment:

09 10