Thursday 7 August 2014

Sun And Sand - Kaisercraft Be-You-Tiful

hi everyone,
Anita here sharing my take on the lovely moodboard challenge for this month



Here is my take on the moodboard


I painted my white cardstock with modelling paste and let it dry then I used a plastic card and mixed a bit of sea breeze with modelling paste and smeared it over my background in random spots and did the same with a bit of pink 


And using a ScrapFX stencil with a mixture of pink paint and modelling paste 
Then using another stencil I sponged ink lightly in random spots on the background 

Then using a paint brush and modelling paste I lightly painted over the whole background blending it in and giving it a lighter look then I added a few bits of texture using a stamp



products in the sassy Store


BE-YOU-TIFUL Dazzling Paper 12x12BE-YOU-TIFUL Grateful Paper 12x12BE-YOU-TIFUL Captivating Paper 12x12
BE-YOU-TIFUL CollectablesWood Icons in a Box Flowers and Leaves 1Blush PearlsPaint Pretty PinkSea Breeze Paint




Happy Crafting



Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. This is so pretty! Love all the layers and use of the moodboard colours.

    ReplyDelete

09 10