Wednesday 19 November 2014

Gossamer Blue - On My Desk


Hello to all our Sassy Scrapper readers.  
Leonie back here today with a page using the lovely range 



 I had originally planned on doing an all Black and White page but I couldn't resist the 
Daydreamer paper with the red and orange poppies which I used either side of my photograph and 
all of a sudden I had a red, pink and yellow background to match using some watercolour paints.

I've used the puffy stickers and wood veneer from the same collection.
Lots of cute shapes in these packs.



The Die-Cut below is from Jellibean Soup -  Sassy scrapper have a whole range of them right HERE.




Thanks for stopping by, happy scrapping!
Please see below for links to the Sassy Store for all the items I've used on my page.


On My Desk Daydreamer 12x12 Paper

On My Desk Multitasker 12x12 Paper  On My Desk Desktop 12x12 Paper   
On My Desk Puffy Stickers On My Desk Wood Veneers On My Desk Die Cuts EphemeraJillibean Soup Photography Mini Placemats 3x4



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10