Friday 6 February 2015

XOXO - Feb moodboard

Hello Sassy Friends

Friday has come around again, I can't believe it! I hope this day finds you well and happy and looking forward to some crafty business this weekend :)

I'm sure you have seen our gorgeous new moodboard for February - so yum! 
This is my layout based on the lush combo of pink, navy and golds.

There are loads of bits in the board to take inspiration from. I especially loved the large 'X' & 'O' and styled my page around these letters, which I cut out of the navy cardstock using my Silhouette. I have backed the top letters with some AC gold corrugated cardstock.

 The bottom letters have a sheet of My Mind's Eye paper from the Jubilee collection. Unfortunately, this particular isn't available in the store, but you can create the same effect, easily yourself, using a heart stamp and some gold embossing powder!
 Or you could back it with some gold printed vellum - there are some gorgeous options in the shop, like this one or these ones!

A bit of extra bling to finish the page off, with some Maggie Holmes glitter stickers, rhinestones, pearls, enamel dots and Color Shine mist drops.

 We all hope you will be inspired to play along with us this month. Our January entries were so stunning - thank you to all who joined in!

Till next time

Chantalle x



1 comment:

09 10