Friday 13 March 2015

Cute Little You

Hello Sassy friends!

Here's to no black cats crossing your path today! ;)
The beautiful new Maggie Holmes collection, Craft Market is selling like hotcakes in the shop... The gold glitter on the paper is swoon-worthy. I simply had to have one of each of the papers. The hard part now is not to hoard!

On this page I have used a few bits from Craft Market in a pinboard style layout which was inspired by the stunning Heidi Swapp lace paper from the new Wanderlust collection.

I've used different mediums to attach my various bits, like a bulldog clip, tying with twine, stapling... pinning. If only I had flat drawing pins to hand!

A safety pin is punched straight through my photo.

Here you can see a peek of the bottom of the tag with the gold glitter that has been applied to some of the papers in the Craft Market line. Delish!

Thank you so much for stopping by today. 
Wishing you and your loved ones a very happy weekend!

Chantalle
 
 
 
 Open Book Glitter Foam ThickersNotes and Things Chipboard FramesClose Knit Wood Veneer Shapes and Phrases  Tim Holtz - Tiny Attacher (stapler)We R Memory Keepers Gold Sequins Stickers
 

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous layout Chantalle! I especially love the background Craft Market sheet and the Heidi Swapp lace paper. Thanks for providing awesome inspiration as always!
    Deb.xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for your kind comments Deb - they really make my day x

      Delete

09 10