Friday 27 March 2015

Play, laugh, grow

Life marches on to the sound of it's own drum and looking at this photo of my gorgeous niece and nephew, I realise just how quickly time is flying.

Speaking of flying, I have just returned from an incredible teaching experience at Escape2Create in Port Lincoln. Eighty beautiful, creative women all under one roof... You can imagine how inspiring it was! I am so thankful to have been a part of it.

This Crate Craft Market paper has to be seen to be believed. It is amazing! The glitter is actually incorporated into the paper itself. It was very hard not to just squirrel it away in my stash!

I started on the base layer with a large gesso scraping. I am quite enjoying a bit of messiness at the moment! Over that, I have adhered some torn Heidi Swapp lace paper (the triangular one from the pack) and then building up layers from there.

I've fussy cut lots of stars from a sheet of Crate 'Process' paper and used them as embellishments. I have grouped a couple and over the top, I have adhered a sequin frame from the new Heidi Swapp 'Wanderlust' collection. Over the top I have popped some WRMK adhesive sequins (my fave embellie at the mo!)

I cut a Simple Stories viewfinder wood veneer for another project and had this bit to hand. I have coloured it to suit this project using Navy and Mint Color Shine.
Little rhinestones finish off the page.

Thank you so much for stopping by today. Wishing you a fantastic weekend!

Chantalle x



1 comment:

  1. WOW, Chantalle, fabulous layout! All the layering is superb - there's so much in there, and yet the photo remains the hero of the page - fabulous balance! I love it!
    Deb.xx

    ReplyDelete

09 10