Wednesday 1 April 2015

Prima Stencils and Gel Medium


Hi Sassy Scrappers Leonie here today and I'm sharing another page using a couple of the Prima Stencils that have not long arrived in the Sassy Store.

These are the two stencils I'm using today and I've also used some 3D Matte Gel from the Finnabair Art Basics range.

Prima 6x6 inch Stencil - LacePrima 6x6 inch Stencil - Fading Floral

Prima Art Basics 3D Matte Gel Transparent 236ml

Here's the page I created.   
If you saw last weeks post HERE you'll see the colours are the same, 
but I've used the stencil in a different way.
 



I used some ink sprays mixed into the Gel Medium to change its colour.
Gel Medium dries almost clear so when you mix any sort of ink colour with it it will 
dry that colour.  
This Gel Medium by Prima is quite thick so it goes through 
a stencil similar to texture paste.


If you're interested in creating you're own tinted pastes for stencilling this is definitely the way to go
the possibilities and colours are endless!!



I used the lace stencil to create a border on my page using black texture paste and finished off my page with some embellishments from the Simple Stories I Am range and a Prima bloom.





Thanks so much for stopping by the Sassy blog
I hope you've enjoyed my post today.

Cheers,
Leonie.

I AM Expressions Cardstock Stickers 12x12I AM Bits and Pieces Ephemera 60pk

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10