Monday 6 April 2015

Project Life | Week Eight...

Hello Sassy Friends!  Welcome to another instalment of PL2015.  This week I am sharing Week Eight | 23 Feb -  1 Mar, using the delightful Simple Stories I Am and Crate Paper Craft Market collections.

And after a week of wet weather, seen previously here, I needed a splash of colour and elegance for Week Eight.
  
 
 
This week I Am journaling cards are the star feature.  It was incredibly easy to put this spread together based on the patterned papers alone.
 

 
I did add a few touches here and there, but nothing to detract from the already gorgeousness of these cards.  I mean... Who doesn't love a little gold foil or bling at the moments??? *grin*
 

 
The 4x6 horizontal journaling card in itself would have been perfect for this spread. It is quite easily enough, but I wanted to add a tiny touch of gold glitter and slight dimension - nothing too bold.  After all, I want things to be cohesive! And I did request elegance!

 
Another extra touch of gold that was added to my page, was so simple, all I had to do was reach for my gold journaling pen.  Remember all that wet weather? Well, this week I took a photo of our blue skies and non threatening clouds!
 

 
The cute paper plane chipboard sticker is from MAMBI and all I had to do was add a little dot trail with my journaling pen.
 

 
With my "Week In Review" journaling pocket, I wanted to draw the eye down towards it with the use of more colour.
 

 
The squirrel and tag from the Craft Market Ephemera pack add just the right amount and pop of colour to create that visual triangle. The today chipboard sticker is also from the MAMBI pack.
 

 
On page two I chose to add more photos than filler cards.



 
My title pocket was inspired by this month's Mood board. See over here to your right >>>.
 
 
For the most part, I didn't alter the Simple Stories | 3x4 Journaling Cards Elements.


 But I did add a sticker of two from the Simple Stories | Expressions Cardstock Stickers, directly to photos.
 
And finally, I've added any other ephemera, like the Amy Tangerine | gold foil Stitched diecut, which has gold foil or glitter, to my pockets where white space was begging for a little something.
 
 
Thanks for joining me here today. I hope I've enticed you to use something gold on your Project Life spread this week..x
 
 
Sassy Supplies:
 
MAMBI | Vacation Chipboard Stickers
 
Craft Market | Ephemera Pack
Craft Market | Handmade Paper
Craft Market | Inspired Gold Foil
Craft Market | Project w/ gold glitter
 
Simple Stories | 4x6 Horizontal Journaling
Simple Stories | 3x4 Journaling Card Elements
Simple Stories | Expressions Cardstock Stickers
Simple Stories | Enamel Dots 60 pk
 
Heidi Swapp | Colorshine BLUSH
 
Amy Tangerine | Stitched Cardstock Diecuts
 
 
 

  
 
  
 
 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10