Wednesday 29 July 2015

Fun with Summer Vibes - Simple Stories


Hello Sassy Scrappers.  Leonie back today with another bright and warm page with the 
I just adore the base page on this layout the bright sunflare and bokeh effects are just too gorgeous!



I kept it fairly simple as I didn't want to obscure the lovely paper and the fun photo I wanted to use.
Some simple clustering scattered over the page using the 'bits and pieces' pack and the sticker sheet.
I added a few drips of brown ink, but really I was so happy with how this paper worked with my photo that I didn't need anything else. 


I made a circular feature from the arrows in the pack to highlight and draw the viewers eye to the photo.  That and the touch of wood grain in some papers and the brown ink brought out the natural tones of the river and trees in the photo.
And that was it page done!  I'm loving how easily I'm getting photo's and memories recorded with 
this collection.



Cheers Leonie Neal-Dawson.



Summer Vibes Shine On Paper 12x12   Summer Vibes Fundemental Sticker Sheets  

 Summer Vibes Expression Sticker Sheet   Summer Vibes 2x2 & 6x8 Journalling Card Elements Paper 12x12
Summer Vibes Bits and Pieces  
Photobucket

1 comment:

09 10