Wednesday 1 July 2015

Hello July and a Dramatic New Moodboard

 Hello and welcome to the Sassy Scrapper blog.
Leonie here today.
We have a very striking and dramatic moodboard to share with you today.



Anita designed our mood board again this month, isn't she doing a fantastic job?!
I love creating with these boards,
here's her gorgeous page.

Anita Bownds



Chantalle McDaniel




This is my take on the Moodboard.  I was immediately attracted to that sticking red and gold eye makeup.  So I used a damask stencil and gold paint to try and imitate the makeup.




Papers and embellishments are from the Any Tangerine Stitched collection.
Available HERE.
The vellum shown on my page is from the Fine and Dandy Dear Lizzie collection.
Available HERE

.






Amy Tangerine Stitched Scissors 12x12 Paper

Amy Tangerine Stitched Today Accent Words/Black FoamAmy Tan Stitched Kraft Stickers with Gold AccentsAmy Tan Stitched Accent and Phrase Stickers
Amy Tan Stitched Layered Stitched TagsFine and Dandy  - Happy Day Gold Vellum Paper 12x12
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Yep definitely a striking moodboard! Love all the red! It is summer vacation time for me and I can't wait to play along.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous mood board! Love the dt examples too,

    ReplyDelete
  3. love what you have created

    ReplyDelete

09 10