Monday 28 September 2015

Project Life | Week 27...

Happy Monday Sassy Friends! Welcome to another installment of Project Life! This week I am sharing my PL Week 27 using more glorious Crate Paper | Wonder and October Afternoon | Summertime Collection.


It is kind of ironic really, using Summer collections to help document my Winter spreads! But the colours work for me and I just went with the flow.


Week 27 was a school holiday week and we still had plenty to record.  Once more this PL spread is very photo heavy and I have combined several images into collage style pictures.



The photos I really wanted to highlight, are landscape shots.  Literally! LOL! The beautiful scenery where we were visiting deserves to be showcased and the Heidi Swapp wood veneer "hello" word does the trick.


This week's filler cards have been kept super simple.  A tag from the Crate Paper Wonder ephemera pack added directly to 3"x4" patterned paper.


I have replicated the wood veneer look from the Heidi Swapp word by adding a simple Studio Calico small wood veneer heart in the white space of a photo.  The geo cache symbol was created from a Coco Vanilla Studio | Made of Awesome letter 'Q'. I was basically using whatever I had in my stash.   


On page two I have played with colours to create a yellow visual triangle.


The weekly title pocket card has been created with plenty of white space to balance out the busyness of photo overload. The grey October Afternoon alphas are a soft colour touch to complement the yellows and blues.


The filler cards on page two have been trimmed from the Wonder Dream patterned paper and slipped directly into a 3x4 pocket.



The stickers on this spread have also come from the Wonder collection and are perfect for adding to/covering the messy spots in the back ground of my photos!


I hope you are all still creating your PL spreads as we get closer to the end of another year! I can't wait to start flipping through the pages of my album and feel accomplished while I do so! LOL!

Thanks for visiting today!
Photobucket

2 comments:

09 10