Wednesday 9 December 2015

Sun Kissed - Basic Grey




Hello Sassy Scrappers, Leonie here today and I'm showcasing a fabulous collection from the 
Sassy Scrapper store. 
It's the Sun Kissed range from Basic Grey,  you can view the whole range HERE
The colours and patterns in this range are so pretty and sweet.  With Summer just beginning here its the perfect range to start documenting your photo's right now!

I especially love the pink script paper I've used as the base for my page today, teamed up with with some darker greys and charcoals I'm really happy with how this page turned out.



I embellished my page with some classic shapes from the diecuts and ephemera pack, including this large ampersand and the 'fabulous' script title.







Thanks for stopping by the Sassy blog today.

Happy Crafting to you. 
Leonie Neal-Dawson


Sun Kissed Cadence Paper 12x12 Sun Kissed Droplet Paper 12x12 Sun Kissed Tropic Paper 12x12 Sun Kissed Wildflower Paper 12x12

Sun Kissed Mosaic Paper 12x12 Sun Kissed Palm Paper 12x12 Sun Kissed Ephemera Die Cut and Vellum pack
        

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10