Friday 22 July 2016

Leanne | Good Fellows Layout...

Hello Sassy Friends! It's Leanne here today, sharing another fun layout created from the Fancy Pants Designs collection | Good Fellows. I've been happily playing with the mini paper pad in particular this month and this layout is no exception. Check out what I've created with the left over bits and pieces of my kit. Today, I've focused on the title.

"Life As A Boy"




To create this title, I've used my Silhouette Portrait (or Cameo) to cut simple alphabet letters. The font I used was Arial Unicode MS. To make the letters wider I used the off set tool in the silhouette software.


Next I cut strips of patterned paper in various widths.


Using an off cut of cardstock, big enough to adhere to the back of the layout and cover the negative space of the silhouette cut file, I started adhering the strips of paper on an angle.



Finally, the excess paper strips are trimmed and the diagonal paper strip block is placed behind the cut file.


The remainder of the layout came together quite quickly, documenting boys and face paint antics! Thanks for visiting and don't forget all the product used here today, can be found in the shop..x



Sassy Supplies:

Good Fellows 6x6 Paper Pad  Good Fellows Ephemera Die-Cuts Good Fellows Puffy Dot Stickers
Good Fellows Puffy Light Blue Alpha Stickers Good Fellows Big Fella Paper 12x12  Silhouette Cameo Electronic Cutter Machine plus BONUS Teal Dust Cover
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Love your page Leanne! Amazing colors and love how you created the title! Also love the journaling!

    ReplyDelete

09 10