Friday 11 November 2016

Nae | Bella Blvd - Addison | Planner Layout

Hey Lovelies, Nae here again today and playing with some of the beautifully sassy papers from the Bella Blvd, Addison collection. The collection is majorly a teen girl kind of collection but you know me, I don't stick to any them a paper dictates and I prefer to make the collections work how I want them... 

This week I am going to a concert and I am so so so excited. I am a huge fan of Delta Goodrem and I just knew I had to commemorate this week with a beautiful, funky, pink layout..

My planner works as both a planning system and a memory keeping journal. I add in appointments and other important dates in the beginning of the week and then continue to add things that happen throughout the week. This is why my planner pages are never completely full. 


Some people are afraid to use their full size ephemera pieces in their planners but in all honesty, it makes your pages more exciting. Don't ever feel confined to the size of your columns for the day. I often over lap tags, labels and embellishments on my pages to connect days and give the entire layout a feeling of fluidity. 


I also use labels consistently throughout my layout to connect like events. Work is always within a label and staggered up and down my columns during the week. Even if they are the same time every day... It is just more pleasing to the eye when things aren't all lined up.. Its intentional unorganisation and thats what makes it organised. 


In each of my planner layouts, I like to include a little 3x4 insert into the middle of the page just to add a little interest. It can highlight events, provide some motivational words of wisdom, or even hold place for a favourite photo of the week. It is my little piece of space to really create within my planner pages without having a real planning purpose. 

 

I hope you enjoyed that planner layout using the adorable Addison Collection. I will be back next week with another project but for now, I would love it if you jumped over and checked out my process video for this layout. Thanks so much girlies, don't forget to jump over to the Sassy store to grab your Addison pretties!!

Love always, 
Nae xoxo

Products from the Sassy store...
Bella Blvd - Addison - 12x12 - Daily Details
Bella Blvd - Addison - Paper Pieces - Die Cuts
Bella Blvd - Addison - Washi Stickers
Bella Blvd - Oh My Stars - 12x 12 - Candy Stars
Crate Paper - Maggie Holmes - Bloom - Thickers

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10