Tuesday 1 November 2016

Tarrah McLean | Mistletoe Kisses by Simple Stories | The Cut Shoppe Cut Files

Hi everyone!

It's Tarrah McLean here with you and I am super excited to be guest designing in November for Olga and the Sassy Scrapper girls! 

I chose to work with the super cute Mistletoe Kisses collection by Simple Stories. I created a layout about my very own life size Elf! 

We are super lucky to be able to work with some of Ashley's cut files from The Cut Shoppe! I have used 2 different cut files that match my theme perfectly on this layout!

My photo has mainly red and green colours so I chose lots of the red and green pieces from the Mistletoe Kisses collection to co-ordinate it all! 

Here is a process video showing how I created my layout!

If you have ever watched the movie 'Buddy The Elf' you will understand and relate to all the phrases by him included in this collection! They go perfectly with this layout! The triangle cut file I have used actually says 'Buddy The Elf' but I hid the 'Buddy' part by adding a die cut over the top using some foam tape to adhere it.
Thank you so much for joining me on the Sassy blog today! 
Stay tuned for more projects created by me coming up soon!

Happy creating! 

Tarrah x
Products used from the Sassy Store:
Simple Stories Mistletoe Kisses Die-Cut Bits and Pieces
Simple Stories Mistletoe Kisses Chipboard Stickers 
Simple Stories Mistletoe Kisses Decorative Clips
Simple Stories Mistletoe Kisses Stickers '4 x'6  
Simple Stories Mistletoe Kisses Ho Ho Ho paper
Simple Stories Mistletoe Kisses 3 x 4 Journal Foiled Paper 
Products in The Cut Shoppe:
Buddy The Elf
Bits and Baubles
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10