Saturday 14 January 2017

Nae | Heart Day | Planner Dashboard

Hey Sassy girlies, Nae here, back again still posting a few little exciting projects for you to complete my guest design team position for the store. I have absolutely loved designing for Sassy Scrappers. If you are thinking about applying for the design team, you should definitely sign up! Olga is just the most beautiful chicky to work with!

Today, I want to share with you my first page in my new planner for 2017. I have a gold dot Kikki K large planner and I cant wait to fill it with a year full of memories and reminders. The Crate Paper Heart Day is just so adorably beautiful. I don't do themes and even though this was a valentines themed collection, I wanted to show you all today how you can work your products to communicate differently than the theme it was intended for. 


I am always so in love with those beautiful planners that are decked out to the nines with beautiful pretty embellishments just waiting in the pockets to be used within the planner pages. I thought I would make a collection of my most favourite cut apart pieces from the patterned paper and a few other little embellishments to try and recreate a pretty collection like the ones in those Pinterest photos. 


My title page, or dashboard for the entire planner was not even intended to look like it does now.. I had planned on not using a single photo but as soon as I saw that pretty frame from the ephemera pack, I knew I wanted to put a beautiful photo on there to remind me of what is important in life - family. That little boy is my whole life and I would do anything for that little thing... Yes he may only be my nephew but he may as well be my own child. Just seeing his smile always makes me smile and it is important to have that special person in your life. 


I loved fussy cutting out those beautiful florals and hiding them behind a doily to soften them up again the black and white polka paper. Aren't the cactus in this collection just divine? I am in love with those little cacti and need more!! This collection just has me in so much love. It is the perfect pretty pink and girly love! I reinforced the holes on the left side of my page with some washi, I find it is always an easy solution if you don't have pretty hole reinforcers at your disposal.



I hope you have enjoyed looking through the starts of my planner. I hope that I can share with you more planner pages in the future. I would love to see your planner pages for the beginning of 2017! Don't be afraid to use your planner as an extension of your scrapbooking. That is the easiest way to use your planners and not just have them sitting on the shelf looking pretty.

Love you all guys,
Love always,
Nae xoxo

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10