Friday 7 April 2017

Kiss Me | Simple Stories Love and Adore | Tarrah McLean

Hi Sassy Scrappers!

Tarrah McLean joining you today to share my last layout created with the Simple Stories Love and Adore collection!
I ended up creating 6 layouts using this collection and I still have a few bits and pieces left as well!
Talk about getting the most out of your supplies!

For this layout, I decided to fussy cut out the geo heart that is on the reverse side of the black and white stripe paper. I put that piece to the side to use another time and I then hand stitched around the entire perimeter of the heart using a dark pink thread. I then backed the hole using one of the other papers! 

As the paper behind the open heart is on a slight diagonal, I decided to use this as part of my design by adding my photo and embellishments in the same diagonal direction. I used a few of the Love and Adore journaling cards to act as layers under my photo and added a few of the chipboard stickers, ephemera and accessory stickers to complete my layout!

My niece was over visiting from England at Christmas time and we loved having her. As you can see she LOVED my littlest son as well! She is trying to give him a kiss here! So precious!
  
Thank you so much for stopping by the Sassy Scrappers blog today! Check out this collection and what's new in the Sassy store too! So much yumminess!

Happy creating!

Tarrah x

Love & Adore 3x4 Journalling Paper 12x12         Love & Adore P.S I Love You Paper 12x12

  Love & Adore With All My Love Paper 12x12         Love & Adore Combo Cardstock Stickers Sheet 12x12  

Love & Adore Bits and Pieces 47pk      Love & Adore Chipboards 6x12
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10