Monday 18 September 2017

Pinkfresh Studio | Escape The Ordinary | Agnus Kasprzak

Hi again :) I've got a layout share this week, using the fabulous 'Escape The Ordinary' collection from Pinkfresh Studio! I loved how this range worked in my project life album from my last post and couldn't wait to try it out on a 12x12 page too.


The gorgeous design of the 'Explore' cardstock was a great starting point for creating this layout of my little guy out and about on one of his adventures.


I repeated the printed triangle pattern of my base paper with more triangle shapes and used the page design as a guide for where to place them. I used papers from the 6x6" paper pad to mat the photo  and cut out the yellow triangle from a portion of the paper that sat behind my photo and even used the back of some of the packaging to add the 'Escape the 
ordinary' saying. 


I used a mix of die cut shapes from the ephemera pack along with one of the layered tags, puffy stickers, chipboard as well as one of the super cute stitched hearts to build up my layers and combined the gold foiled wooden alphas with the puffy alphas from a previous collection. 



Products from the Sassy store...
Escape The Ordinary 12x12 Cardstock - Explore

 

 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10