Friday 6 October 2017

Eat, Sleep, SK8 | Cool Kid | Tarrah McLean


It's Tarrah McLean back with you again and today I have a new layout to share with you using the awesome 'Cool Kid' collection by Crate Paper! This is the 8th layout I have created using this collection and I didn't have the entire collection either....it's amazing what you can create with a small amount of supplies!

I didn't have enough of the wood veneer alphas to make a word from so I just grabbed the 'S' and the 'K' letters from some chipboard ones I had in my stash......I love how I could use just 2 letters and team them with the ephemera '8' piece to create part of my title. 

I used up some of the Cool Kid puffy stickers as part of my title and for some embellishing as well. The Bang! Zing strip of paper is from one of the patterned papers....I had to add it as my son has had a few stacks on his skateboard so the Bang was very appropriate!

A close up above of the Eat, Sleep, SK8 title! I added some black machine stitching around the outside edge for some added detail and texture.


I added the tape measure strip of paper to represent distance and measurement of how far my son gets on the skateboard before he falls off! 

Check out the Sassy Scrappers store for this collection plus loads more things too!

Thanks so much for stopping by the Sassy Scrappers blog today!

Happy creating!

Tarrah x

  Cool Kid Epoxy Puffy Thickers Cool Kid Ephemera Pack 40pk

Cool Kid Adventure Paper 12x12     Cool Kid Superhero Paper 12x12

    Cool Kid Chipboard 12x12   

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10