Monday 16 October 2017

Pocket Pages with Agnus | Elle's Studio Family Fun

Hi again :) I'm back with another share from my project life album using the Elle's Studio 'Family Fun' collection.


I kept the layout design clean and simple and let the bright happy colours do the work for these pages.

As always I began the month with a layered title card - combing several paper and cardstock elements with some simple alpha stickers and one of the fun sayings from the puffy stickers.



 More puffy stickers over my photo and a little bit of detail onto one half of the background with a white opaque pen were all that was needed to dress up one of my 6x4" cards and because I liked the look of the diagonal look so much, I repeated it on several of my cards by combining some of the patterns from 6x6" paper stack with designs from the full 12x12 sheets. 


A couple of cute puffy hearts and my favourite date stamp helped to complete the card. 


Using one of the tags from the bits & pieces pack over a small patterned background created a fun filler card to mark the start of the school holidays.


I mirrored the page design from the first page onto the second week to help the pages flow and I especially liked how the 6x4" cards with the diagonal design worked across both pages. 


I decided to cut all of my 3x4" photos a little bit smaller so that I could add more colour onto the page with the patterned backgrounds in each pocket and as always I printed my larger pics with a white border to help them pop on the busy backgrounds. 


I always shuffle things around quite a bit before sticking anything down, and I am happy with how the black and white elements helped to balance out all of the colours.



Products from the Sassy store...



   


Family Fun 12x12 Double Sided Paper - Paper 2


  




Thanks for stopping by xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10